I'm giving you my heart and all that is within.I lay it all down for the sake of you my king.I'm giving you my dreams, I'm laying down my rights.I'm giving up my pride for the promise of new life. I'm singing you this song, I'm waiting at the cross.And all the world holds dear, I count it all as loss,For the sake of knowing you, for the glory of Your name,To know the lasting joy, even sharing in Your pain.And I surrender all to you, all to you.And I surrender all to you, all to you. -Surrender by Higher Praise
Ben send me this lovelyyyy song...THANK YOU!! Haha, I'm really humbled when I hear it. It means a lot lot lot to me, what I'm going through, what I've been going through, what I will be going through. The ultimate Jesus Freaks, the martyrs, called to die because of their faith...their stories are amazing. That they have come to a point where they completely loved Christ so much more than their lives, where they realise pain and suffering is nothing because all they have has already been surrendered to God. Nothing can take away their love for God, nothing can take away their faith. And that's what I want to keep in mind.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be given unto you. Discipline, discipline, discipline. In all that we do. It doesn't matter if I have no clique in church, it doesn't matter if I cannot serve in any ministries, it doesn't matter if I have to give up all my passions...all that we have is God's, He takes and He gives as He pleases. Once again, He is not fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot, speared by tribal men while trying to evangelist to them. His wife later brought these men to Christ.
Today cell, we talked about the changes in us after we accepted Christ and become a Christian. I guess...my biggest change was when I stopped talking bad about the christians and catholics and RE (ie, religious education) in SAC. When you enter my room, you'll see papers on which is written worship song lyrics, bible quotes, spiritual laws, fruits of the Spirit...etc. No, I haven't been possessed. It's just that I've finally found myself, and I've found my life and my God. Such things just cannot be condensed into mere words spoken in a few minutes. I'm speechless on how and where to start. I don't know, it's all too overwhelming.
And all of this takes place in the past 2 years. Incredible.
I cut my hair liao, it's short and makes me look super young. And sooo, I don't really know how to dress up in this hairstyle. Haha, I'll work something out. I hope.